Sunday, August 19, 2007

.:Weekly Averages:.

Week ending 18 August 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

250/248/225

My Left Foot

No walkies for me today as I've got something wrong with my foot. About two weeks ago I pulled a bit of dead skin from a callus and apparently not all the skin was dead! It hurt for a bit and then seemed to be OK. Now, however, I have a lump where the sore spot was and it hurts like a mofo. Have I got some infection in there? I don't know. Surely to goodness I won't have to go back to my GP -he's going to think I fancy him. I feel like such a wuss. I've seen him more in the past few months than I did in the past few years! Anyway, my foot woke me up this morning at 6 A.M. so here I am at 7:30am typing Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket away on this blog. Foot is not hurting at the moment but when it touches something else pain shoots all through it.

Well, that's it for the moment. Perhaps I'll be back later if I have anything else to add.

Toodles