Saturday, August 18, 2007

Much More Better

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After some much needed R&R yesterday I'm feeling better, not 100% but better. Hubs and I are going shopping today for a curtain pole for the bedroom. I already have the fabric to make some new bedroom curtains but I need a few extras before I actually cut the fabric. Also, I need a bit of fabric to finish a quilt so it will be a challenge to find the right color.

Other than that, I'll probably just lounge around the house with hubs today. Perhaps he and I will go for a walk this afternoon.

addendum: Shopping was good, found all the fabrics I needed. Hubs and I went for a walk when we got back. Good job we did too as it's raining now. Just enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate (made with skimmed milk and splenda) and now I'm relaxing and surfing the net.

To anyone reading this: Go out there and make it a good day!