Monday, August 6, 2007

Not All Ham Slices Are Equal

While out yesterday hubs and I stopped at the grocery store. I wanted some lean ham slices for my meals this week. Anyway, there I stood, comparing different packages of ham slices when I saw Weight Watchers ham slices. I thought, cool. First thing I checked was the nutrition label and the fat grams seemed a bit high. So, I compared WW ham slices to Morrison's (supermarket chain) own and my eyes just about popped out of my head. Not only were WW ham slices higher in fat but the ham wasn't actually ham at all but bits and pieces of pork shaped like a ham and then sliced. .:EWWW:. Naturally, I chose the real ham slices which were also less expensive.

Today is going to be busy. Nothing exciting unless you count housework as exciting. Last week I didn't do jack around the house because hubs was off all week and we were out and about most of the time. Today though I have laundry and lots of other stuff to do then I'll settle down and plan out my exercise routine. **the "N" key on my laptop sticks so apologies in advance for typos** I need to create some type of chart as well so I can keep track of exercise type, miles, reps, etc., will probably do that in Excell. I'm off!

TTFN