Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Beautiful Week

This past week has been one of the best this year. Hubs was on holiday all week and we went everywhere together. I'm so thankful for my husband and I love him more each day. I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that he loves me unconditionally. He's never commented about my size except to express his concern regarding my health. He supports me 100% in my weight-loss endeavors and I appreciate that so much and his support and compliments really boosts my self-esteem. The first words he speaks to me in the morning is, "I love you" and those are the last words he says to me at night. Anyway, enough of that mush.

Been accumulating some exercise equipment and today I bought an ab glider, an exercise mat and a couple work-out videos. Next week I'm going to concentrate on formulating a work-out routine. I'm excited. Oh, I need to go through our music cd's (we have several hundred) and pick out some appropriate music.

"Once the truth is revealed, the path becomes clear."