Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Exercise: Day Two

Two days in a row of structured exercise and I feel great. What a good feeling to know I'm doing something positive that is going to help me get my health back.

Hubs has been measuring me for the past two months and I'm starting to see results. I only started keeping a log of my measurements from 1 July. So far the measurements look like this:

  • Neck = .5 inch lost
  • Upper arm = 1.5 inches lost
  • Upper bust = 2 inches lost
  • Bust = 2 inches lost
  • Waist = 1 inch lost
  • Hips = .5 inch lost
  • Thighs = 1 inch lost
  • Calf = no change
  • Ankle = .5 inch lost

I'll be interested to see how those measurements look next month after exercising this month for one hour each day, six days a week. Hubs is going out today to get a set of ankle weights for me and I think I'll have him get a set of body fat calipers as well.

Not much else to report. It's almost lunch time so I have to figure out what I want. Food choices are getting easier everyday. I find as the weeks go by I'm not as obsessed about food as I used to be, which is a good thing. :)

Today's positive thought: "When you gain control of your body, you will gain control of your LIFE."