Thursday, August 9, 2007

Exercise: Day Three

Workout today was for 35 minutes consisting of weights, resistance bands, stretches and leg lifts. Didn't do more because I had a nagging sinus headache. Tomorrow will be cardio consisting of aerobics and stationary bike. Today, I have to formulate a proper workout plan as I've decided to alternate days with cardio and weight training.

Weight wise, the scale this morning flashed from 253 to 252 then back to 253, so, I guess my goal of 250 by my birthday is not going to be realised. No biggie. In fact, I expect my weight loss to slow down as I continue my workouts because fat will start turning into muscle. Anyway, one way or another, the fat will go and the scales will show a lower number, eventually. I didn't get like this over night and I'm not going to get in shape over night either. The best and most important thing is that I'm feeling better than I've felt in months.

Now, I'm off to experiment with a cup of hot chocolate using skimmed milk and splenda. :)

TTFN