Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Analysis Complete: More Fibre Necessary

Yesterday I blogged about how I had gained two pounds and that it was time to re-evaluate my meal plan. After carefully looking at my totals in FitDay I've come to the conclusion that I need a bit more fibre in my diet. I believe the gain is due to my -ahem- plumbing being backed up a bit. TMI but there ya go. Anyway, I've begun to take yet another supplement to rectify the problem and it's a product called FibreSure. FibreSure is tasteless, contains no sugar and one heaping teaspoon twice per day will add 10 grams of fibre to my diet. I'm alreading getting an average of 20 grams per day. RDA is 20-35 grams per day so another 5-10 grams will help. As of this morning, plumbing problems are being sorted. Hopefully that pesky two pounds will go away!

Today's Walk: 1½ miles in 24min35sec - yes, I used a stop-watch. Hubs went along and that's good 'cause he can stand to lose a few pounds as well. Relaxing now with a big glass of iced water! I love water, it's my favourite drink.

Not much more to say so I'll end here and get on with my day.

Addendum: Walked another 1½ miles this afternoon