Sunday, July 1, 2007

New Gadget

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Heh! Bought me a George Foreman Lean Mean *suck all the fat out of your food* Grilling Machine. I had one years ago and was not impressed but I didn’t use it correctly and it ended up drying out the food. Plus, back then I didn’t need to reduce anyway because I wasn’t overweight. This time around I know what I’m doing. I love grilled food. Hubs does a fantastic charcoal grill but with the weather lately we haven’t grilled out but about twice this year.

Sunday lunch today will be roast beef and steamed veggies. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket And I will not eat too much roast beef Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket - like I did with the meatloaf this past week .

Have an appointment tomorrow with the nurse and we’ll go over my latest test results. I’m fairly confident everything will be fine. BSL could be a bit lower but there you go.