Sunday, July 1, 2007

Lunch

I prefer a visual log.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Roast beef (49 grams), gravy -made from beef juice with fat drained (50ml) and mixed vegetables (256 grams). The beef was extra lean and the vegetables were fresh -not frozen - steamed with no fat added.

  • Calories = 238
  • Fat = 6 grams
  • Carbs = 28 grams
  • Fibre = 7 grams
  • Protein = 22 grams

Total for today: 747 calories and 16 fat grams. That leaves me with about 500 calories and 10-15 fat grams for dinner and a mid-evening snack. This is getting easier all the time. I’m learning what normal portions are and since I keep my kitchen scale and a note pad on the counter, it takes only a few seconds to weigh and record the food.

Well, I’m off for a few minutes of exercises and then a shower.

TTFN