Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Yum

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last night’s chicken vegetable soup was very satisfying and - for a big bowl - came in at 339 cal, 7g fat, 49g carbs and 23g protein. Much better than yesterday’s lunch. Tonight will be baked salmon, couscous and peas. Gotta get my quota of omega-3 for the week.

I’ve decided to add another exercise to my regime. In addition to Tai Chi I’m going to start again on my stationary bike. I’ll probably not log anything at first but give myself a month to do ten minutes or so a couple times per day. The thing has a speedometer, odometer and a gizmo that will measure my pulse rate. But I’m not going to do that just yet. As the saying goes - Rome wasn’t built in a day - and I’m not going to get this blubber off in a day either. I’m a patient person.

Everything else is good, despite the weather being cold and cloudy. Hubs and I have started watching our Babylon 5 dvd’s in the evening. We watch it from the beginning every couple of years. I love that show.