Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I'm Stupid

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, the turkey bolanaise for last night’s spaghetti was OK, not fantastic, just OK. It saved hella fat calories though so I can’t complain too much. It will take getting used to. Next time I’ll try the Quorn and see how that goes. Hubs said he liked it but he’s not a picky eater. He’s probably about 20 pounds overweight so it won’t take much to help him shed that amount.

Yesterday’s lunch was brilliant but today’s was, well, a bit high in calories and not very filling. Yeah, I made a mistake. Cream of Tomato soup and cheese on toast. Mind you, the cheese was only 15 grams worth and I ended up nuking it on the toast and spreading it like butter. Today’s lunch was 408 calories and 18 grams of fat! It’s not even like I was craving cheese or something. Oh well…Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On the brighter side, I’ve lost another pound. Too many more mistakes like today and I’ll start gaining. Tonight’s dinner will be homemade chicken vegetable soup.

Oh yeah, that’s my little yorkie on the graphic.

TTFN