Sunday, September 9, 2007

Oh! The Temptations

I hate when my husband is away. He went to visit his parents this weekend and I miss him soooooo much. Mostly in the evenings around dinner and then after when we would normally be relaxing in front of the telly. I was very tempted to "treat" myself but I resisted. What I really wanted was either a bottle of Chardonnay or something really sweet and gooey and chocolaty. I think this habit goes back to before I started reducing and when hubs would go out of town on business I'd surround myself with all kinds of comfort food and drink. It made me feel better emotionally but physically it was killing me. Thank goodness I had the power to resist this time. I did however eat three granola bars this morning but that's nothing like what I really wanted. I did take my mile walk though and now I'm sitting here munching on some very sweet white seedless grapes.

So, to beat the boredom I made some wallpapers for my computer as a reminder not to eat! Here's one of them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hubs will be home in a couple hours. I....can't....wait.