Sunday, August 26, 2007

.:Weekly Averages:.

Week ending 25 August 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

BP normal; BSL normal. Weight 250.

This is how the week ended. Totals are still within well defined parameters but the weight loss has come to a screeching halt. For a few days I dropped two pounds below my first goal of 250 then for some very odd reason I gained the two pounds back and now I'm holding at 250 pounds. No idea why. I even walked six miles last week. I dare not go below 1000 calories because I feel that just isn't the right thing to do. I've analysed the entire plan, changed what I think should be changed, and still no more loss. The conclusion I've reached is that my body is resting - rearranging - adjusting. So, I'll give it that.

The other day I tried on the dress I wore when me and hubs got married and it's too big! I'm smaller than I was the day we got married. :) As I stood, buck naked, looking at myself in the full-length mirror, I can see that I've lost. It took a long time for me to actually see the difference because I'm my own worst critic. But yes, there is definitely a change for the better.

Anyway, not much to talk about these days so until the scale starts moving again I'll probably only update once a week.

To all who might be reading this - go out there an make it a good day!

Toodles :)