Thursday, August 2, 2007

Another Pound Lost

305/253/250

Stepped on the scale this morning and I've lost another pound. The scale said 253 pounds. I'm losing about 1.75 pounds per week so hopefully I'll reach my first goal by August 13, my birthday. What an excellent birthday present to myself. At this rate, I'll reach my ultimate goal of 165 by this time next year.

Went shopping today and bought several pieces of fabric for making shorts and tops for next summer. I'm not a mall person but I really enjoyed my outing today. The mall is so big and I got lots of walking exercise in. Also, I treated myself to a delicious coffee (with real cream) and a banana nut muffin. I've stayed on plan for so long that I felt no guilt whatsoever while enjoying that coffee and muffin. Just had lunch, half a cantaloupe and 100 grams low fat cottage cheese. Tonight's dinner will be green salad with FF Italian dressing.

Bought some Resistance bands today. A pack of three different workout bands with different resistances. One more apparatus to use in my exercise routine. We passed a shop called Evans -which is like Lane Bryant- and hubs asked me if I wanted to take a look round. I declined because I'm looking forward not backward. I do not want to look at *fat* clothes but I have been looking at *skinny* clothes just to see what my options will be next year. In one shop, I found tank tops in every color of the rainbow for £1 each! Of course, they were all out of my size range, but next year, I'll be able to wear them. I'm so excited! And I have so much to look forward to.

Tomorrow I have an appointment to the Diabetic clinic. I wasn't going to go but they said I could bring someone with me, and since hubs volunteered, I thought I may as well.

TTFN.