Monday, July 30, 2007

.:Weekly Averages:.

Week ending 28 July 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, I survived the weekend. In-laws came to visit and help me celebrate my birthday. Birthday isn't until the 13th of August but they can't be here then so this weekend was it. I had one tiny piece of birthday cake and three glasses (3.5 ounces each) of wine. That's the first wine I've had in over two months and to be honest it wasn't worth the calories. It gave me a slight buzz but then I fell asleep on the couch during the movie. Afterward, I felt really tired and very cranky. Needless to say, I'll not be drinking wine again because I just don't like the way it makes me feel.

Meals were fish and chips on Friday for them - I had baked cod sans chips. Chili spaghetti and tossed salad on Saturday. Roast chicken and vegetables on Sunday. All my food was weighed and measured as usual so I'm proud of myself for not going over my limits.