Wednesday, June 13, 2007

One More Pound Gone...Forever!

Only seventeen pounds away from my first goal. At the rate I’m going I should reach my first goal by my birthday in August. What a great birthday present that will be from me to me. And then by August 2008, I should be at my goal weight. Happy days.

I just looked at the numbers again and according to FitDay I should reach my first goal of 250 lbs by 4 September instead of August as I had originally thought. That’s still not too bad. It will just have to be a belated birthday present from me to me. Still….Happy Days!

Hubs will be back tonight from his business trip to Germany. I’m happy about that because I really really miss him when he’s away. Thankfully I’ve not turned to food for comfort (although I did have two yogurts last night instead of one). Still, I came in under my daily calorie/fat intake.

Life is good and is getting better everyday.