Friday, May 25, 2007

FitDay

About three years ago I purchased the FitDay software and installed it on my desktop computer. I used it for a bit and it was great. Then, I got my new laptop and didn’t install FitDay, so the software and the good intentions of reducing, or dieting if you will, was quickly abandoned. I’ve now installed the software on my laptop and have started seriously tracking my food intake. Being morbidly obese and diabetic, I feel the need to weigh and measure every morsel. The software helps me to see from where my calories, fat, carbs and other nutrients come. The purchased version is a bit more comprehensive than the online version. Very handy tool.

In other news, today is the first day since being diagnosed with diabetes that my blood sugar count has fallen below ten (below ten being normal). Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Also, I’ve added a multi-vitamin to my morning regime to ensure I’m not losing important nutrients during this lifestyle change.

Today is a good day.