Sunday, May 13, 2007

BSL Chart

Am feeling much better today and my blood sugar level seems to have stabilized. The reason being, I’ve cut out all processed sugar and alcohol and trying to keep my fat intake to 15-20 grams per day. Also, I’ve been eating at regular intervals and at the same time each day. I have an appointment to see the doctor again this Friday and we’ll discuss meds and such. But for now, I’m controlling the glucose levels strictly with diet.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is what the readings looked like from the first of May until now. It was during the sudden drop when I felt the worst. The level is still too high but the yo-yoing seems to have leveled out.

On the bright side though, I’ve lost 29 pounds and still losing. And, I’ve decided not to reward myself with food, but instead bought myself an iPod. So, I’m busy loading it with my fave music and next week will begin an exercise regime consisting of Tai Chi and stationary bike.

Right now, I think I’ll go upstairs and dig some of my *skinny* clothes out of storage and see if I can fit into any of them.