Monday, September 3, 2007

On The Road Again

It seems that after three weeks of yo-yoing between 250/248/250 the scale is finally on the move downward again. Today the scale said 17.8 (246 pounds). I wasn't going to log anything until I was sure it was really moving. I have been peeing more so perhaps my body was retaining water. *shrug* Who knows?

Anyway, I'm back into my walking routine. A couple weeks ago I over-extended myself by walking three miles in one day and got a shin splint. So I took a couple weeks off to heal and now I'm back to normal. Still did my weight/stretch/bike exercises just no walking or anything to put stress on my injury. Plus, I bought a new pair of Reeboks and that means better shock absorption.

Exercise for 3 September 2007: 2607 steps - one mile in 17 minutes

A couple weeks ago hubs and I went shopping and I bought a brand new pair of jeans for £4. The brand is Arizona. Is that a good brand? I wouldn't know because it has been years since I bought a pair of jeans that didn't have elastic in the waist. These jeans are zippered and buttoned and fit me perfectly. :) They are UK size 26 24 which means I have four three more sizes to lose to be in size 18 and then I can shop for normal clothes.

Took my measurements yesterday and I've lost inches as well. I've lost 2 inches - waist; 2 inches - hips; ½ inch - thighs; 1 inch -calf. Everything else is basically the same.

BSL and BP are both normal.

More updates later.

Toodles!

Edited to say that I looked again at the size of the jeans and they're 24 NOT 26 as I had originally posted. I only have three sizes to lose!