Monday, May 28, 2007

Not So Good Today

Not feeling very well today. It’s rainy and cold and my body is aching thanks to the osteoarthritis that I have in just about every joint. I was supposed to go to the hospital for another blood test tomorrow but I think I’ll postpone if it’s still cold and wet.

On the brighter side, I just tried on a pair of size 24 jeans from my closet (jeans that were very tight last fall) and now they are baggy. Wot!? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I estimate that I’ve lost two sizes. Luckily I can sew and that means I’ll be able to alter my fat clothes as I shrink thus saving me some cash. I’ll use the cash I save for new skinny clothes.

BSL dropped to 9.7, that’s twice it’s dropped below 10, so I’m happy about that. Still doing good with food choices –weighing and measuring and such. Not craving anything. It’s as though the diabetes has totally changed my brain. I realise it’s psychological but all the same, I still have no cravings. Ahh well, contracting diabetes is no way to lose weight.

Went online window shopping for D-SLR cameras today and found two that have the features I want and are within my price range. Hopefully, they will come down a bit in price as the camera will be my reward for reaching my second mini-goal. I’m not rushing anything.

I’ve noticed the WordPress gremlins have been at work adding superfluous characters to some of my posts. I went back and fixed what I noticed. Also, 3FC tickers stopped working for me so from now on I’ll make my own.
That’s about it so I’m off to read some other blogs.

TTFN